Monday, April 15, 2013

The Alex Show - Episode 52

____: Sleep, why can't I find you?!

ALEX: Stop looking, and it will find you.

____: Sleep never finds you, Alex. You never sleep!

ALEX: ____, you know I don't believe in it.

____: Then how can you speak for something you do not believe in?

ALEX: Fine, fine. I do believe in it. I've always been a pro at hide-n-seek. Maybe that's why sleep cannot find me - I don't want it to.

____: Whoa. A pro at hide-n-seek? I didn't know one could go pro.

ALEX: Depends on what you're hiding from.

____: What else do you hide from, Alex?

ALEX: Whatever chases me.

____: What if whatever is chasing you is awesome, and you just don't know it because you're too busy hiding?

FLASH FLASH FLASH SPIN SPIN SPIN

I've know the answer for far too long now.

- afm


No comments: