Friday, March 26, 2010

Cascade in Gocta

I see the masquerade/ I call their every move, trying to lead them off the stage/ I tell them that we're through, but they're smiling anyways/ No curtain call can close them in/ Make believe that this world is for your amusement/ Fake, deceive your confusion. Delusion.

The crowd's a renegade/ I call them bulletproof, trying to kill them off with age/ I'll tell them when I'm through with such a loose foray/ No cannonball can fold them in/ Make believe that this war is for your amusement/ Take, receive your contusions. Delusions.

We're fusing arms with thorns and pegs for legs/ Is this the torrent you want to wash away the street of stone put on display/ or do you warrant a stronger cascade/ Make believe that this was all for your amusement/ Fake, deceive your confusion. Delusion.

- afm

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i really love these lyrics.
i was too lazy to sign in.
-k