Thursday, April 29, 2010

The Alex Show - Episode 26

____: It's very nice, but you seem guarded. I like my live performances better.

Alex: Your performances are far more personal. This performance was edited for a general audience.

____: Well, I'm glad to have seen it. It was a pleasant surprise to wake up to.

Alex: It was originally intended for you, but They wouldn't let me share it with you alone. It was only allowed to become real if everyone had a part in it. I wish it wasn't that way, but I'm glad I can share it with you now.

____: You're the sweetest.

Alex: I have so much love in me. This amount of love should never be in a person all at once. It's dangerous, a dangerous amount of love. I wish I could give some to you, just pass it off.

____: You want to give me the dangerous love?

Alex: Passing off love that is dangerous to me would not be harmful to you. It's not dangerous to share our loves with one another because your love is different from mine. I store your love in different areas. My love storage space, however, is full.

____: So if we share, we mix it like brackish water. It's like a desert! ... I have to go.

Alex: Before you go will you like my performance? I won't believe you like it once you leave. I know it may seem silly, but I feel seventeen today. It's awful... just awful.

____: It always is when you create something.

Alex: ... for you. The entire world could like it, ____. Hell, they could love it even, but that doesn't give me a single ounce of fulfillment unless you like it, too.

____: I like it. Now send me some love.

Alex: I cannot extract my love. I wish I could send myself to you, so you can take some from me.

____: Yes, do that.

Alex: I wish. I wish, but wishing is a verb that produces little action. I wonder why we do it so often...

____: Well, I'll keep wishing, and I'll wait for your dangerous love, and we'll make brackish water for the desert shelf.

Alex: I think my "Miss You" shelf just reached its brim, as well. Sad day.

____: If you're sad today, it's okay. Enjoy the sad and embrace how beautiful it is that you can feel it.

Alex: I am content with this sad. It is a healthy sadness and I know I am smiling under it. I need sleep. We'll see how I feel after that.

____: Pleasant dreams.

FLASH FLASH FLASH SPIN SPIN SPIN

It is an awkward feeling waking up to the words, "pleasant dreams."

- Alexander McCurdy

No comments: