Friday, January 21, 2011

The Alex Show - Episode 30

An unexpected proposal! A cure for the itch? There is no way of knowing and only one way to find out: jump.

FLASH FLASH FLASH SPIN SPIN SPIN

____: Proposal:
  • __________
  • __________
  • __________
You get: A jump.

Alex:
  • _
  • _
  • _
However, I am dying to go! The core of me wants to do this. Before I take this jump, though, I need a push... a strong push... maybe several.

____: I think it's cool that the core of you wants something it doesn't even know really, but if you're pushed it's not a jump... it's a fall.

Alex: Fine, not a push. More like a boost, if you will. A boost can resort in a lot of things. For all you know, a boost means I will jump farther than I could without one.

FLASH FLASH FLASH SPIN SPIN SPIN

____: Ya know, I thought about it, and it does not matter if you jump or fall, either way you will come back down.

Alex: You never know. Maybe I'll jump higher than planned, and I'll escape this world and its gravitational pull. Maybe nothing will pull me back, and I can just float forever and eternity. Maybe.

FLASH FLASH FLASH SPIN SPIN SPIN

Funny thing is, I sit here typing this when I should be jumping.

- afm

1 comment:

edukateyourself said...

i love that the alex show is back :)