Wednesday, December 18, 2013

The Alex Show - Episode 62

The (currently illustrious) leading actress acquires a new mobile device.

Delete contact.

Add to contacts.

Sync.

FLASH FLASH FLASH SPIN SPIN SPIN

ALEX: Did you sync your contacts?

____: No. Is this Alex?

ASIDE: I must confess, I don't know her digits by heart, but if I were to see them I would know them to be hers. At least she guessed correctly. More importantly, I was the first guess.

ALEX: Yes, ma'am.

____: Hi! I'm painting, but not having much luck.

ALEX: Take a break if need be. I'm sure it will turn out fine in the end. You still owe me pictures of what you've been working on.

____: No updates. It was only the one thing. I don't paint much anymore. Maybe I'll send you a picture when I'm finished.

ASIDE: "Art is never finished, only abandoned." The same goes for love.

ALEX: That makes me sad. I like your paintings. Maybe you're merely stockpiling all this immense talent, and soon -  when you least expect it - it will pour out onto the canvas. Maybe tonight is that night. Maybe not. There will always be other nights. Regardless, send me one when you're done.

____: It all the looks the same to me. But I'll try. Why are you always so great?

ALEX: The great things you think I say are nothing more than a meager reflection of your work.

____:

____:

____: It already looks better. I miss you.

ALEX: I miss you too, pretty lady.

FLASH FLASH FLASH SPIN SPIN SPIN

Delete contact.

Add to memory.

Sink.

No comments: