Monday, March 2, 2015

The Alex Show - Episode 70

FLASH FLASH FLASH SPIN SPIN SPIN

Oh, who am I kidding? Talking to myself. Insert scoff here. Talking myself out of this and talking myself out of that as if I am my own judge and jury. I'm not. I don't come to terms. I don't reach a verdict. I merely carry out the actions based on what I am dealt. I am the executioner.

ASIDE: There I go again. Deeming myself the "executioner?" One second I am an ant, the next I am the master of the universe... the next second I am the shit of an ant.

Talking to myself is not an empty task so long as I address the audience.

ASIDE: But let's be honest...

… I created an audience to discredit God.

FLASH FLASH FLASH SPIN SPIN SPIN

Insert text. Insert flashes. Insert spins. Create. Backspace. Manipulate. Post.

ASIDE: There's a thin line between creation and manipulation. I'm tiptoeing both sides.

If man gives child a gun to to play with and the child accidentally shoots himself, the child is not considered suicidal. If man gives child a gun to to play with and the child accidentally - or intentionally, even - shoots someone else, the child is not considered homicidal. The child is not to blame. Man should know better. Man created child. Man is to blame.

ASIDE: But who created man?

COUNTER ATTACK: If you are dealt a shit hand, and lose your life savings, does the blame fall on the dealer or you? Sure, the dealer played his part: he dealt your cards. However, there would be no cards to deal if you had not initially placed your bet. So who is to blame?

No one. No one is to blame. We hold God accountable for all of our actions.

ASIDE: Thank God.

- afm

No comments: