Friday, February 5, 2010

The Alex Show - Episode 24

FLASH FLASH FLASH SPIN SPIN SPIN

I'm flying
, or so I thought. "I wish I was, but I don't know how it happens," I told her. "It just does sometimes."

"Will you tell me about it the next time it happens?" she asked.

"Of course I will," I answered.

"I want to be the first to know about it," she said greedily.

"Well, I hope I can take you one day."

"I hope so, too!"

"And maybe once I learn how it works, I can show you how, and we can fly together. Then we'll never have to worry about disappearing... we can just fly away."

FLASH FLASH FLASH SPIN SPIN SPIN

I have been up for over thirty-six hours now. I know that's not helping. I'm not in the right state of mind, but I cannot sleep or maybe I'm not trying hard enough. My head hurts, and my feelings hurt, and I want to transfer that pain. No, I do not want to rid of it. I want to pass it on. I want to. I want someone to hurt and I want to be the cause of their hurt. I want to feel better because of it. Ironic thing is, you are the only person I would never want to hurt, but chances are, reading this will hurt you.

- afm

No comments: