Friday, March 8, 2013

oh my sword

wrap your hands around my neck/ conduct to me what you'd expect/ to receive/ i can beg/ i can plead/ i can be the wreckage/ constructed beneath the sheets/ you know you want/ you know you want me/ but the feeling you crave/ is what you negate/ and once you obtain it/ you swiftly refrain/ but it's your flagrant need/ to be punished/ that keeps me going/ so keep me coming/ keep me coming/ lead me back to the start/ before this numbing oneness departs/ i don't want to feel real/ i don't want to feel anything/ i don't want to feel/ a thing/ so wrap your hands around my neck/ conduct to me what you'd expect/ to receive/ i can beg/ i can plead/ i can be the message/ you wish to concede/ you know you want/ you know you want me/ to fall on my own/ to fall on my own words/ to fall on my own sword

- afm

No comments: