Saturday, January 26, 2013

cheap pills, cheap thrills

take a pill/ ain't it still/ the one damned thing that makes me feel real/ makes me feel ill/ makes me feel right/ comin alive/ frankenstein/ against my own will/ suicide pill/ drowning all my sorrows in tomorrow's drill/ what is the deal/ when will i fill/ the frame that is hollow when i swallow these pills/ i wallow in guilt/ i wallow in guilt/ i wallow in guilt/ my blood has been spilt/ clean it up

fill up my cup

don't look inside/ live or let die/ give me one second to recognize/ that i'm still alive/ the feeling subsides/ so i try to chase it down as i choke on the knife/ real life/ real strife/ one more pill to revive/ come alive/ frankenstein/ recharge my batteries/ i'm nature's entity/ forge my identity/ build me up chemically/ build me up

fill up my cup

gin and tonic/ supersonic/ brain waves/ brain slave/ abstain from chronic/ gin is demonic/ tastes like pine forest/ pining for solace/ i find it ironic/ that i take pills/ cheap thrills/ old news/ same deal/ cop a feel/ fill me up/ build me up/ cut me down/ achilles' heel/ et tu, brutus/ you're just a crude bitch/ i ain't bein' ruthless/ that's just how you're viewed bitch/ you're not my new bitch/ you're just some nude bitch/ who takes it form behind/ that's why you feel blind/ when i redefined the word "relationship"/ relate to this/ clean me up/ build me up/ take it all/ all fours/ no face/ no name/ no bra/ fill me up

fill up my cup

take a pill/ ain't it still/ the one damned thing that makes me feel real/ makes me feel ill/ makes me feel right/ alright/ all bright/ all light/ heads fly/ heads fly/ heads fly/ heads fly/ heads fly/ heads fly/ heads fly/ never die

pour out my cup

No comments: