Wednesday, January 2, 2013

The Alex Show - Episode 46

Fragments. Never trust someone with the whole.

FLASH FLASH FLASH SPIN SPIN SPIN

_____: You broke my heart.

ALEX: It was never mine to break. I never stole your heart, _____.

_____: You don't have to take something in order to possess it.

ALEX: I never asked for it.

_____: You don't have to want something in order to possess it, either.

ALEX: Funny.

_____: What about this is funny to you?

ALEX: The whole idea of giving your heart to someone. There are too many fallacies. You can't open your heart to someone without it breaking. If your heart truly is broken, _____, there is nothing I can do to fix it, but you can still pick up the pieces.

_____: And do what with them? 

ALEX: Distribute accordingly.

FLASH FLASH FLASH SPIN SPIN SPIN

Fragments. I picked up some of my own. I still have the pieces.

- afm

No comments: