Saturday, July 21, 2012

The Alex Show - 39

When you live amongst the shadows, you adapt to their form. Darkness encompasses you. It becomes your life-force, your oxygen. Without darkness you are nothing. 


ASIDE: A peculiar thought considering that the absence of something is nothing. However, within my born days, I have learned that "nothing" is far more eminent than most "somethings."


I have lived amongst the shadows, and I can tell you that there is no light at the end of the tunnel. The faintest glimpse of light is only a false hope, for all it does is blind; the faintest sound, blaring. The sense of touch, however, is unparalleled. It awakens me, and transmits my shadow into a true and tangible form: a wall-clinger. It is here that I can make contact. It is here that I can act upon what the shadows have taught me: the only veritable way to defeat the darkness is to embrace it entirely. And I must say, the pupil has become the master. 


In every respect, I am now the world's deepest dread. I am now what you all must live amongst. I am your reckoning. I am the darkness. 


- afm

No comments: