Thursday, July 12, 2012

You Should Have Kissed Her When You Had the Chance

Every time I test the line between redemption and fate/ I find myself perched upon the shelf of deceit/ Tempting decapitated thoughts of resurrection/ to the current world currently on repeat/ I bet you never tasted destruction/ I bet you anticipated the longing/ There is no further argument/ There is no plea beyond forgiveness/ to escalate you to a clearer state/ I'm so vain, so vague/ I'm so vain, so vague/ I'm so vain, so vague/ I retain this plague/ I cherish it/
Every time I test the line between the fallen and the brave/ the ones standing are baring down on their own graves/ Resurrection is staring Death in the face/ Who will accomplish the art/ Who will shelter the decaying/ while the Giver's left slaying the awakened/ the forsaken/ I forsake thee/ I blame thee for loving the chase/ Run/ Run posthaste/
Here lies the untold tales/ of Franklin Alexander/ the commercing commander/ Here lies the untold tale/ of Franklin Alexander/ once a father/ once a maker/ now a prisoner to his own cell/ that he built/
I know the end route to these cells/ but I swore never to tell/ the maker how to escape/ You'll have to rape me from my hand/ Disregard your former plan/ to escape/ I know the end route to this Hell/ this Hell you made/ but I swore never to tell/ the maker how to escape/ You'll have to rape me from my hand/ Excavate me from your plans to betray/ one's own self/ I'm so vain, so vague/ I'm so vain, so vague/ I'm so vain, so vague/ I retain this plague/ I cherish it


- afm

No comments: