Monday, March 30, 2009

2009 Albums

I am super excited for 2009 album releases! I already got the new Number Twelve Looks Like You album and it is crazy awesome! I'm seeing them with Protest the Hero and Misery Signals in late April. Bruises will most likely be an outcome from that show. I still need to get my hands on the new Yeah Yeah Yeah's record. I've heard nothing but good things so far. Thursday's new album isn't bad, but I am now positive that Epitaph Records cannot master an album for shit. They fucked up the production of the last TSOAF album, and they butchered this one, too.

Other '09 albums I can hardly wait for:
  • CIRCA SURVIVE
  • REGINA SPEKTOR
  • GLASSJAW
  • THE DEAR HUNTER
  • The Bled
  • As Tall As Lions
  • Emery
  • Periphery
  • Animals As Leaders
  • August Burns Red
  • Dance Gavin Dance
  • Owl City
  • He Is Legend
  • Saosin
I am certain there are more albums that I am either unaware of or have not been announced yet. I really hope that Glassjaw doesn't pansy out of producing this record, and I'm crossing my fingers for The Bled's senior LP. Excitement holds hands with worriment, so some of these are sure to be let downs. Regardless, this year should kick some musical booty.

- afm

3 comments:

Gypsy said...

im so excited for the first two its unreal

Alex McCurdy said...

there is definitely a reason why those two are at the top of the list. ahhhhhhhh! im so excited!

hayley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.