Tuesday, March 10, 2009

"The Alex Show" Episode 5

Not all of these episodes have two parts. This upcoming episode in particular only lasts a moment. Try not to blink, and I'll try my hardest to move as slowly as possible.

FLASH FLASH FLASH SPIN SPIN SPIN

CRASH CRASH CRASH SHIN SKINNED THIN

A violent shift, silent and swift, violently throws me to the curb. Silently I grow trees: two perturbed into a celestial body of gravel for bestial, rocky gavels. They do not unjustly judge me, they just plot to condemn me to a grave for the way I behave. They declare enslavement in the pavement, a fair payment of bereavement to deprave the sins I crave. To say the worst, I drive my hearse through this cursed street of shuffling feet before my undeniable thirst uncontrollably bursts. Otherwise, I will drain you all. The skies will kill, slain, and squall using my hammer of scorn until Amor is reborn.



to be continued...

- Alexander McCurdy

4 comments:

hayley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
WritersChoices said...

the payment is fair as karma dares to wear your skin it grins its grin and as you spin you spin you spin you win the battle against gravity but in turn lose stability while your ego is planted in the pavement to grow.
a tree.
a tree.
on your way to a forest. something porous like the door is on the floor its full of hulls that sank and sulked the darkened hulk that is your soul it never grows it never grows it never grows it never grows

Alex McCurdy said...

E>, how do you know the outcome so well?

hayley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.